Contact us today at: 904-425-1725
Or e-mail: email@example.com
San Jose Preparatory High School's Mission
San Jose Prep is dedicated to improving the lives of its students by providing authentic learning experiences in a collaborative, nurturing environment that will build a foundation for students success in school, at future work, and in life.
To achieve the mission, our School will integrate current learning technologies into the classroom, offer authentic learning experiences that are respectful of how children learn best, and offer a schedule and support activities that enable each student to achieve to his or her potential. We want our students to leave the School with the skills and abilities necessary to achieve academic excellence, personal growth, and success as lifelong learners.
This mission requires the support of the faculty, staff, families, and community in order to encourage and empower students to be responsible and valued citizens.
- Office Hours will be held at school Monday-Friday, 9:00am-11:00am
San Jose Preparatory High School - Jacksonville's Newest College Prep High School!
- Tuition free charter high school, grades 9-12
- Conveniently located in Mandarin, on Sunbeam road
- School Uniforms
- Small, safe school environment
- A School culture focused on respect and responsibility
- Culture of high academic and behavioral expectations
- Caring faculty and staff who communicate with parents
- School clubs and student activities
- A School Curriculum focused on Project Based Learning using Technology
- Honors Courses Available
- Advanced Placement Courses Available
- Dual-Enrollment Courses Available
- Internships with top local businesses
- Sister school of San Jose Academy - Jacksonville's Newest Charter Middle School!
What is San Jose Preparatory High School?
San Jose Preparatory High School is a Charter School and will be opened in August 2013 serving students in grades 9-12. San Jose Prep places high importance on safety and civility. These are core to having a good learning environment and building character.
We have a project-based curriculum philosophy that incorporates new and emerging practices and technologies such as Promethean Boards and iPads.
We view the entire world as our classroom and will have a variety of face-to-face and virtual and other learning activities outside of the school.
© 2011 - 2014, San Jose Preparatory High School